Tampa’s BEST Personal Injury
Meet Dr. Robert Nucci
Three-Time Board-Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Tampa, Florida
Dr. Nucci was one of the first physicians in the USA to make outpatient reconstructive spine surgery the standard of care. Dr. Nucci dedicates himself to Innovative Medicine and Old-Fashioned care™ for all of his injured patients, including acute spine and general orthopedic injuries, slip and fall, auto injury, and workers’ compensation.
Injured in an accident? We've got your back!
What do I do in the event of an auto accident?• Do not leave the scene of the accident
• If able, call for assistance
• Present your information portfolio (driver’s license, registration, and proof of insurance) to law enforcement
• If needed, seek medical attention immediately
• Contact your insurance carrier within 24 hours
What do I do if I feel immediate pain or discomfort?
• Neck or back pain should be investigated immediately (it can be indicative of more serious disk damage)
• The onset of headache pain should also be investigated
• You may not feel soft tissue damage, such as whiplash injury for 24-72 hours
Do people suffer serious injuries in low impact accidents?
• Yes, disk damage can occur with impact speeds of 15 mph or less.
Do I need to have an attorney in order to see a doctor?
• No, if in pain, you can schedule a doctor’s appointment without being represented by an attorney. Seeking qualified medical attention within 72 hours of your accident, if possible, is recommended for proper diagnosis, treatment, and optimal recovery.